|Every parent wants quality child care!
At Lakeside, we care for your children in a clean, safe and happy environment.
We treat children with the respect and dignity they deserve. We place a priority on allowing children to develop at their own stages and we foster positive experiences for them every day.
Our open door policy allows parents to visit the center at anytime. This provides the peace of mind that your children's needs are being cared for in a loving atmosphere.
We provide a breakfast, lunch and two snacks daily, which meets the daily requirements set by the United States Department of Agriculture and the Department of Health and Child Care Licensing Unit. These wholesome, nutritious meals are prepared in our center daily. Food is served family style with manners encouraged.
Playtime is an important aspect of each child's development. With appropriate supervision, and when weather permits, each child is engaged for at least an hour in age appropriate activities on the center's two outdoor playgrounds, which are fenced and by the lake.
Weekly lesson plans provide a wide range of activities to stimulate each child's creativity and individual cognitive development. Special family activities are scheduled throughout the year to encourage parental involvement and to allow siblings time to be together.
- Locally owned and operated since 1992
- Licensed by the State of Missouri
- We provide continuing education in child care for all teachers, staff and administration
- Lakeside emphasizes education by providing programs that includes
- Kindergarten readiness field trips
- Summer camps for school-age children
- We emphasize
children's development and have daily lesson plans for all ages which encourages each child's natural growth and progress
- from those first steps
- to eating with a spoon
- to potty training
- to pre-school
- to school age
- Part-time care for children is provided
- Care for school age children before and after school is available
- Drop in care is also available as is care for school breaks
- Open Monday through Friday 6am to 6:30pm
- Only closed for six major holidays
- Age 6 weeks through 12 years are accepted
- Both part-time and full-time rates available
- Transportation is available to and from the area elementary schools.